Monday, November 28, 2016

November Challenge winners!

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing the November  'Cards for children ' Challenge.
I am blown away by all the submissions!! It was really really hard to choose the winners!
I hope you will come back to play again next month too!

Here are the winners!

For  the 3 images from MHK designs




I love the neat, clean and crisp card made by Parul! Perfect for any kid!

And
for the 
$25 gift card from





I think the motifs are arodable and I love the use of the maps and the water patterned papers!
Would make any kid perfectly happy!!

Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Remember...
a
A new challenge will go live on December 1st at 12 am IST.
Don't forget to drop by and play!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!